Friday, May 07, 2004

My blog has been bad to me, so I have no updated in a week. It keeps on having some error or another when I want to publish. Haha. Actually I have just been studying like crazy. so guai. haha. Actually it's not really called studying, it's called staring-at-textbook-while-thinking-of-something-else.

Oh well. It's almost over!! And think I've done a pretty good job in messing up most of them. math paper 2 was so horrible..not enough time! I spent about 15 minutes on the coordinate geometry question that had like 7 parts..only to discover that I had made a mistake in the first part which caused to whole question to be wrong. And so I spent another 15 minutes re-doing it. That's half an hour wasted on 1 question!! Nevermindd. No point crying over spilt milk.

Can't waittt. Just 3 more to go.

The 3 hardest ones!! Going to die next week. Don't understand physics, haven't practised a math, chinese no need to say.

At least the weekend is here. And it's mother's day on sunday! Only my mother will be going to finland tomorrow. -_-

Okay, I'm going to press publish post, and it better not hang.