Whew. So many things to blog about. Don't think I have time. Haha. I shall just type out the highlights.
I've got a new phone!!! yay. Super happy. My last one was practically dying already. And my new one is colour and has a camera! And it doesn't look ugly. Oh. And it cost a whole bunch of money too! I feel so guilty. actually I was supposed to get a 7250. But it was sold out. Hiyar long story. Oh well. May as well enjoy it while I can. haha. I love it. It's so fun. Oh and yolanda made me a new ringtone today. It's so stupid. haha. Ask me if you want to hear it.
Today started out pretty badly. I almost died during chem remedial. 6 hours?? It's crazy, she was just going on and on about all the titration stuff. So boring. Didn't understand a thing. haha. She went "Jiayi. Why are you so slow today??" Haha. She's so funny. Well..ended up copying all the answers from Jing and MJ when she wasn't looking. Hehe.
Well anyway, after what seeemed like a million donkey years, she finally let us off. I was so relieved. I mean I actually didn't fall asleep! I was close to a few times, but I didn't! I feel so accomplished. hehe :)
Then I went to meet yoyoo at clementi mrt. And we went to changi. Haha. Played around with my new phone and took a few stupid pictures and videos. We went to eat at burger king first. And there was this really really spoilt boy on the table next to us. He was like "Barley???? I wanted sprite! I said I wanted sprite and you ordered me barley!?!?" he was scolding his older brother. Then he said in this menacing voice "this is your last chance." And his bro looked so sad! was so annoyed by him.
Then we went to coffee bean, sat on the comfy chairs..and sam called. she wanted to join us. haha. So we just messed around with my phone. I thas karaoke! haha. Only one song.."all out of love" by dunno who. heh.
After that we went to viewing mall. And there was this plane called "Jubilee" And it looked like a really nice plane. heh. And then sam came and met us. We had dinner. Or rather Yolanda had dinner. Haha. I don't have a single cent left. Well actually I have 95 cents.
Oh yea. When we were on the mrt back, we realised how big sam's hands were. and how small mine were! Her hands are like huge. 3.5cm longer than mine. I was so shocked. I never realised that my hands were that small before, haha.
Ok. Falling asleep. Good night!
Tuesday, June 01, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
12:06 AM