Sunday, June 06, 2004

aaah. Haven't come online for so long. Okay. Only 2 days, but I am already suffering from withdrawal symptoms. Haha. Just kidding. Just that I have been so busy. Which is better than using the computer all day. haha. I love this holidays mann. It's such a nice break from school and studying. It's so great and so fun.

I was so happy today. Church was so great. Yeah. Revival is going to come to mgs. 100% increase! haha. I love my redrain cd. I am really so excited for it. So many people are going to get savedd.

Went to see Claire at the hospital today. Hm. I really hope she gets well soon! Then we can all go and stayover at jing’s house again. It will be fun. Stay strong clairee. Hehe.

Oh no!! This is horrible. The first week of holidays are over??? That leaves us with 3 weeks. Dangit. I haven't touched any homework at all. Argh. I really really don't want the holidays to end. There's so much freedom. Can go out and come back anytime I want..aaah. I can't imagine all the studying and all the tests and all the homework and all the boring lessons. How to survive?? Sigh. At least there is still the December holidays to look forward to.

I don’t really know what to blog about. Haha. So I shall just stop here.