Thursday, June 03, 2004

So tired..

Chemistry again today. Barely lasted. But I did! Time passed soooo slowlllyyy. Man. She's already almost done with acids bases and salts?? She's too kiasu. I wasn't listening half the time. I think I have learnt the art of making my expression just the way GkGoh wants it and then drifting off and not listening to a word she says. hahaa. Pst How talked about it last time and he said that it is called zone-ing off and it is very rude. But I can't help it!! It is either that or I just fall asleep. And then I'd just get myself in trouble. Yeah. So anyway I really wasn't listening half the time. Dunno what react with dunno what and then you get dunno what. That's all I know. haha.

Well anyway. I survived all 11 and a half hours of chemistry with Miss Gk Goh!!!! Congratulate me :)

Travelled so much today. I took the NE line for the 2nd time in my entire life! Isn't that exciting. haha. I love it. There is so little people. And I changed line 3 times. haha. Ok. SO after chem remedial I took 174 to Plaza Sing. And then after that I took the mrt to outram park and change to EW line. Then took to Jurong east and change to NS line. Then took to chua chu kang to go to simin's house for tennis. Then after that I took the train back to jurong east, change again and went all the way to bugis to buy something. And then after that I took the train to city hall and changed train. Went down to Marina Bay and then took back to newton again. And then I took 66 home! Whew. So tiring. My feet have blisters on them already I think. One day I'm going to take the NE line from one end to the other. haha.

Tomorrow is a very scary day. sow test. So nervous! Oh man. Freaking out. Especially about the tuning part. I just can't do it!! I can't get it to the right pitch. And I'm always so scared the strings are going to snap any second. And they are going to untune 3 strings?? Aaaah. save me.

I'm really so scared. I have practised..but I'm so scared I'll just mess up. But it's okay. Have to overcome this fear and conquer the test!!