I can't stop blogging. Seems like I have too much time on my hands. When in fact. It's too little! Homework! I've only just finished reflection and refraction. And those are like, the EASIER topics. I mean. There's still speed velocity and acceleration, and all the energy crapp. Aaah. So dead.
Nevermind. The night is still young. Haha. Going to stay up tonight to do it. I just feel so restless. Can't sleep...I have been kept in the house for too long. I mean. The last time I actually went out was I think wednesday. Other then that I only leave the house for tuitionn. It's driving me nuts. Just staying at home and doing homework. Urghh. Can't wait to get out of the house tomorrow.
Seems so strange. Going to church so late. 3 o clock. This will be my first time eating lunch at home in months.
I was feeling so discouraged just now. Actually for the whole of today. I mean. I don't knoww...I'm like having trouble bringing friends to church and evangelising and all that. And I was like calling and calling this girl I'm integrating...and she was not home the whole night. So I can't ask her to come tomorrow. And I was just feeling so down.
But somehow. I feel so much better now. It's a new day. A new term. A new month. There's just so many things to do. No time to be all moody. I know God will help me to break through. I won't grow tired and weary. Just have to keep pushing on...
All I can say is I love you
All I can do is worship you
Sunday, June 27, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
12:53 AM