I'm blogging again! I'm like addicted. I can't stop. Whenever I am bored I will just come online and blogg. Because nowadays it seems like there's so little people online, and it's so hard to find people who actually update their blogs regularly. There's like nothing to do online anymore. So I just blog and blog and blog. haha.
I guess everyone's trying to get their homework done. I have hardly done anythingg. Hahaa. Lit only need to hand up on friday, so I have no motivation to complete it. And physics only need to hand up on tuesday so I also have to motivation to complete it. Going to diee tomorrow. Haha.
Felt so strange going to church at 3 today, my mum was like "no church today arh?" at 1. Haha. So late. Really feels weird, actually I think I prefer the 12 o clock timing better. At least don't have to go home so late. Today I left extra late, because I was on logistics. And it's my first time cleaning a toilet!! As in the first time in my LIFE! haha. What an experience. It's quite tiring and quite time consuming (we took like more than an hour??) but at the same time it's also a lot of fun. Lol. Well by the time we were done, it was already 7:30. And there was shortage of people. So there was so many things to do...
Today's service was nicee. Haha. Quite impacted by the sermon. Feel like I have more faith to face my problems now. Not run away from them. Especially things like CHINESE and TING XIE and PHYSICS. Bleaaaahhh. (I think I'm running away from physics now. because I have only done until kinematics, and there's all the energy and work stuff left) Have to face my fears mannn...
So. School's starting tomorrow. Don't know if I can able to wake up at 6. Hehe. Quite excited for the new term. Really can't wait to conquer mgs mann. This term I'm really going to go all out to evangelise. Overcome all odds. Like the bumblebee. Hehee...
Sunday, June 27, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:49 PM