Saturday, June 26, 2004

Physics homework is so troublesome. I'm serious. All the drawings! Just doing one question is enough to tire me. Ahhh. I really don't feel like doing homework now. I have no idea how to do the social studies! Source base :/ But it's okay, that one only need to hand up next friday. Haha. As for chinese, I actually have no idea what homework there is. Hm. I have a feeling there is zhouzi and jianbao. But I don't know what is it on. And I really hope there isn't ting xie when we get back to school. Not a good way to start a new term. Failing ting xie again. Haha.

I have been feeling so bored these pass few days. Almost looking forward to school again. Almost. I am looking forward to July though, I think it's going to be quite a fun month. Haha.

This is really such a horrible feeling. It's like I'm bored and I know I should be finishing the homework, but I just don't want to do it and it's nagging at the back of my mind the whole time. Um did that make any sense? Haha. But I realllyy can't stand it. I need something to occupy me. Haha...