Friday, June 25, 2004

I have a new layout! I'm proud of it. Haha. I took like an hour, and now it's almost 3 a.m. already. I'm crazyy. Haha. But I'm quite happy with it..

I don't want to go back to school! I really don't. Don't want to study! Every week is just tests and tests and tests. Sucks mann.

I think I should go and sleep now. going to try and START on my homework tomorrow. I'm pathetic mann, no discipline at all. I told myself how many times not to leave it till the last weekend to complete? Like a million times at least. But guess what I am doing it on the last weekend! Haha. Why am I not surprised.

Things that should be done tomorrow:
- at least 1 lit essay
- math worksheets
- at least 10 physics questions

Is that possible? All things are possible! haha. Really have to start getting things donee. Crap. Just remember about the chinese book. Think I'll just ask someone who has read it to tell me the story lines. Hahaa.