I'm absolutely 100% amazed. I just logged on to heymath to do the A math online test. I actually forgot about it. Then I remembered at like 11 plus, so I logged on to see when was the deadline. And I realised that it was at 12 a.m.!! I was shocked. So I had to hurry up rush and do it. Actually I know nothing about functions. Think we were supposed to "self-study" it in the holidays, but of course. I didn't! Haha. So I just went to see the test. And I didn't even know what it was talking about.
I was so frustrated. So I just randomly picked all the answers. Lucky it was mcq. hehe. I thought that if was I was lucky maybe I'd get 1 correct, which is better than not doing the test at all. And when I clicked submit I was so surprised cause I got 4/6! haha. It's a miracle.
Miss Goh scolded me again today. Okay, more like told off. But still...like she can't leave me alone for one lesson? Actually I guess it's good that she told me off, because I was falling asleep! I don't think she caught me falling asleep though, she scolded me for not paying attention. Today she told me that "Jiayi ah, you are the type who know that they don't need to study to do well. They think they can do well and so they don't study and pay attention, and sure enough, they do well! They know they won't die flat one, so they never may attention in class. this is very bad attitude. blah blah blah"
I don't study?? That's crazy, I mug like mad!! Well I only start like 2 days before the exam, but still. I mug until like 4 a.m.? hahaaa. Miss Goh's impression of me is SO wrong..
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:59 PM