Monday, June 28, 2004

Quick post! Then I really really have to get back to this huge stack of homework which was supposed to be done during the hols. haha.

First day of school! Chapel was kind of boring. Sang Miss Kon's favourite hymms again. Haha. Always the same thing at the start of the term. Kind of guilty, because I wasn't really listening when she was talking. Oops..haha. Can't help it, so early in the morning, no focus at all. And after that she read out the anti drug abuse thing letter and we said the totally lame anti drug abuse thing PLEDGE. Crazzyy. Haha.

P.E. was quite dumb also. Played Picket ball. It's the weirdest racket game ever. everything also got holes. racket got holes, balls also got holes. haha. But at least it was better than the next period which wass. Chinese! Yuckks. Laoshi has the most annoying tendency to call me to answer all the questions I don't know how to answer. I'd be like staring at my book minding my own business and thinking "please don't call me, please don't call me, please please pleaseeee" and then she goes and calls me. bleah.