Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Taking a break from studying geog. For some odd reason I feel really slack. Like I don't even feel worried about the test at all. Haha. And It's already 11:30 and I haven't finish studying yet.

Next week is going to be torture. Tomorrow got geog and lit test. Friday got ting xie. Monday got ting xie (again), tuesday got physics and emath, wednesday got chinese. At least the topics are not so hard. At least I understand pressure. I think the only thing I have to worry about it chinese. haha. Have a nasty feeling that I am going to fail both ting xies and the chinese test.

Can't stand it. Want to buy so many things but I have no money. I am skipping reccess everyday. Haha. I purposely leave my money at home so I won't spend it. I know the moment I bring it I will surely spend it. But now I'm always starving in school. sigh.