Dead tired. I'm so tired every monday. because there is tuition. And have to think so much. Then my mind becomes like mush. Completely exhausted. It's is like so much harder than school, cause the pace is so fast. She can teach like 1 whole topic in 2 hours, while in school 1 topic can take like more than 2 weeks?
Or maybe it's just because it's monday.
It rained today while going back from school. At first I was relatively dry because of my beloved umbrella. But then this stupid bus came along. And decided to splash water all over me. BUT. I was quite smart. I used my umbrella to block all the water. Haha! BUT. one second later while I was still celebrating my victory over the mini tsunami, this stupid van came along. And splashed water all over me.
Thanks ah.
Monday, July 12, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
8:01 PM