Tuesday, January 08, 2008

First of all, thanks Daddy, for being my Rock and my shelter from the storms. I am so thankful. Not just for the results (truly a miracle), but for everything. If I could turn back time and choose between ACSI and ACJC again, I'd still choose ACSI, for coming to ACSI has allowed God to show me a whole different side of Himself, and I have fallen in love all over again.

So yes, ACSI made the front page of the straits times today, and I had loads of calls/smses that went somewhere along the lines of "Your results came out yesterday??? How did you do??"

Haha, well done first ever cohort of ACSIB! Everyone did fantastically well.



See something different about the above photo? It's the sense of being released from IB!! Woohooo, well done everyone, we have officially survived the IB programme. At last, it is finished! Uni apps, jobs, driving and other errands await us, but for now, I think surviving IB calls for some celebration :))

I'm glad we have given not only a day of holiday, but a sense of hope to the future cohorts =)