I miss first 3 months JC
I was just watching this on youtube and woah, it brought back so many memories! Come to think of it, I really miss first 3 months JC. I think that was really one of the funnest times of my life. Going to a new school where everyone didn't know each other... it's like a new beginning for everyone, no past to haunt you.
I miss the crazy bhangra mass dance in cjc (poor acsib which I think must have the most boring mass dance of all. Not that I have experienced it myself but the whole messed up girl guy ratio doesn't allow couple dances, which kind of takes all the fun out of mass dance!) And I miss the dragon boating, the ponning school every monday without getting into trouble, the going to town after school everyday with the class, the nice ogls/facils (unlike in acsib where we had no seniors!), the finale night etc.
Kind of envy all the young kids going for their first 3 months JC now. I heard it's been reduced to first 3 weeks though. Haha, if you're one of them treasure this short period in your life as it will be one of the most carefree and fun times you'll have!
Anyway, I've had my share of first 3 months JC so I won't complain. Of course, not having to wake up at 6 everyday and not having homework to complete does cheer me up! Went out to watch I am Legend/dinner at marina square with sec 1 classmates. Left the house at around 2 and the bus was like overflowing with sec sch students from nygh, hwachong, mgs, scgs, and acs barker. It was a really, really strange feeling seeing all these students in uniform. I felt sooo out of place. I guess it'll take awhile before I get used to this feeling!
I am Legend was very frightening. I was so scared at certain parts of the movie. haha, I'm so lousy at watching scary movies as all who know me well would know. But it was a pretty good movie if you like to frighten/shock yourself. The ending was slightly disappointing though.
Dinner was at a Thai place in Marina, followed by drinks at Harry's@esplanade. Pretty good night :) But I so need to find myself a job soon!
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Posted by
Jiayi
at
1:54 AM