Saturday, February 23, 2008

I think I really like blogging. Somehow find it very therapeutic! 'Cause my thoughts are always in a mess when they're left in my head and sometimes I think about things that I want to remember but end up forgetting them! So blogging works for me, because as I put everything down into words everything becomes much clearer for myself... Guess I am quite a visual person! Can't leave thoughts in my head if not they will just fade away after awhile.

Also realised that I always sound quite optimistic when I blog... I guess it's because although I sometimes start of in a very 'emo' mood and I complain about this and that, when I type things down I start to realise that things aren't so bad after all. It's like how in the book of Psalms, many of the psalms King David wrote would start of with him lamenting and despairing..crying out "Why God? Why do you allow such things to happen to me?" And I guess this is quite justified considering he had people coming after him and he was running for his life! But the important thing is that as we continue to read the pslam we would see a change in tone somewhere and he always ends of with something like "But God is great and His grace is sufficient". It's so inspiring! How his faith always overcomes despite such bad circumstances...

I love my blog as it's an outlet for all my thoughts and feelings. Thank God for words which we can use to express ourselves!!


Well anyway, here are some interesting things that happened yesterday!

  1. I got rejected from LSE econs!!! Hahaa. Okay it's not that surprising since I only got a pathetic 6 for math HL! Well I'm actually slightly relieved. Much as I would like the experience of studying abroad, I do feel guilty for the amount of $$ it would cost! And I would miss dear sg so much!

  2. NUS called me for an interview! For I think the business and law double degree. SO FAST PLEASE. I only submitted my application like 5 days ago? Talk about efficiency. Haha... Well I'm rather scared, yet excited. Whatever happens I trust that I will walk in God's plan!

  3. Went for project garage where Lydia was performing, with Irenaeus, YJ and Nana... it was a rather enjoyable time, relaxing and without the "tension" I so dislike. I guess we all had fun teasing yj! *wink wink* Lol kidding, we were all laughing at with each other!

  4. I'm officially starting work next week!!! Kind of feel a bit sian about it as I can wave bye bye to my weekdays now, but at the same time I'm glad to be finally doing something productive! 3 months of bumming has been fun while it lasted ;)