Giving Thanks..
In service this morning, the pastor was preaching about praise and worship. Something he said really made sense to me; when we praise and worship God and come to Him with thanksgiving, He gives us a new perspective, even in the midst of trials.
Everyone can try to run from their problems, but somehow they will always catch up, no matter where you go. If I have problems at home (hypothetically) I can avoid spending time at home as much as possible, but they still haunt me wherever I go, they stay on the back of my mind, refusing to go away.
I still miss heart of God church so much, but I guess God has given me a new perspective, a new outlook on things. As the months slip by faster and faster, I am feeling a growing sense of urgency in my heart. An urgency to grow closer to God, to make full use of this God-given time to feed my spirit. I want to be as ready as I can be to fight once again when the time comes.
Grow grow grow.
I'm a spring being wound up... ready to bounce up higher than ever when the time comes for me to release all the potential energy that I've stored...
Truly we glory in tribulation.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:38 PM