I went to see August Rush with Elyse last Saturday, and I know I have been saying this a lot (somehow all the movies seem so nice lately!) but it's one of the BEST movies I've seen. Seriously. Okay so the story is a bit yeah-sure-like-it-will-ever-happen-in-real-life, but it's such a feel good magical movie! I just love the music.
Music is such a special thing... everyone can appreciate good music no matter how old or how young. It goes beyond language barriers and can reach even the most hardened of hearts. I've always envied people who are gifted in music... it's really something special to be able to create beautiful music. It's a gift from God for sure! Although I'm probably the least musically-inclined person ever, I really appreciate good music... somehow it stirs up your soul and your spirit and makes you feel 'alive' again! So though I can't make music, I'm glad I can enjoy it!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Posted by
Jiayi
at
8:55 PM