Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm feeling a little bit sad today...

I guess there isn't really a valid reason, it's kind of an accumulation of things here and there... won't elaborate much. I'm not really one to share my feelings with others when I'm sad.. Only those who are really close. It's not so much because I don't like opening up to people and stuff, rather I'm sometimes afraid of stumbling people, negatively affecting them and things like that.

But the thing is, I don't mind feeling sad.
God is really a genius, to create something like emotions.
I love all emotions. I really do. People usually classify emotions into 'good' and 'bad' emotions. But I treasure each one of them..even anger, sorrow, confusion, hurt. All are essential to me. Why?

It's simple... how can you experience the fullness of joy without sadness? Yes, you can experience joy without sadness, but sadness brings a whole new dimension, a whole new level to joy. Once you've experienced sadness, when joy comes it's brighter and better than ever.

And that's why all emotions are beautiful to me.. Emotions are indeed the spice of life. Without them, life would be black and white. Thank God, for such a beautiful creation.