Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's been quite some time since I blogged and nana says she is tired of seeing "EXAM TRAUMA" greeting her everything she visits my blog, so I'll do everyone a favour and type out a new entry now. :)

Anyway, I didn't even realise that I haven't blogged in awhile, I mean March is already halfway over and I haven't posted a single entry. Yikes! Time is really slipping by too fast. I guess work has been keeping me very busy the past 3 weeks. Of course everyone who has spoken to me lately will know how much I hate it and all I do is complain about it nonstop. I can't help it, it really is terribly boring! And time consuming... suddenly I feel like everyday has been lessened by 10 hours or so, which only leaves me with 14 a day, which is VERY LITTLE!

But actually I am quite glad to have gotten this low paying somewhat boring job... because it has warned me of the kind of life I just do not want to have. I just cannot, will sure die a slow and painful death if I ever pursue such a career when I graduate. So yup, no office job for me! I guess it has been a wake up call, and I realise once again what is important in life to me...kind of know which direction I want to go in now. Maybe not specifically, but the general direction is there :) Thank God!

But other than my oh-so-boring job, life has actually been good and I've been enjoying myself. I've been having to make relatively big decisions about my life recently, which can be worrisome, but all's good yeah... oh and welcome back to sg to prisca, and thanks for talking today! It did help quite a bit =)